Salt, Lemons, and Tequila
Some Kind Words of Encouragement
(Sent to me by a true friend at the end of December 2009.)
This should probably be taped to your bathroom
mirror where one could read it every day. You may not realize it, but it's
1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.
2.. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you.
5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has turned its back on you take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks.
If you are a loving friend,
send this to everyone,
including the one that sent it to you.
If you get it back, then they really do love you.
And always remember.......
when life hands you Lemons,
ask for Tequila and Salt and call me over!
Good friends are like stars.........
You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there.
"Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens
Another, Even Though
Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway"
I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I'm here
than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keeps You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing.
William Slater's Free Secrets of Success
Look at all the Lemons!
Click on the map to see a detailed list of today's vistors.
Create your own visitor map!
Copyright 1996 - 2010 by William F. Slater, III,
Chicago, IL, USA
All Rights Reserved, Nationally and Internationally.