William Favre Slater, III
1515 W. Haddon Ave., Unit 309
Chicago, Illinois 60642
United States of America
E-mail: email@example.com (preferred) and firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype Username: billslater
Career Website: http://billslater.com/career and also http://billslater.com/interview
Titles / Roles:
Sr. Project Manager / Program Manager / Senior Consultant / Risk Management Consultant / Governance Risk and Compliance Consultant / Security Analyst / Cybersecurity Engineer / Information Security Consultant / Cybersecurity Architect
Director, CIO, CISO, CTO, CSO
Information Security, IT Security, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Blockchain Project Management and Development, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Crisis Management, Business Resiliency, Business Analysis, System Analysis, IT Infrastructure Management, Technical Architecture, Data Center Operations, Data Center Development, Cyberforensics, Vulnerability Management, Threat Management, Cyberwarfare, Social Engineering, Risk Assessment, Risk Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, IT Change Management, Application System Development, Database Administration, Data Architecture, Technical Service Development, Service Management and Service Transition, Technical Leadership, and Technical Training.
Mr. Slater's career has been characterized by both professional excellence and consistently reliable, high quality work performance. His technical background is both broad and deep, and he has excellent skills, knowledge and experience in cybersecurity, Data Centers, infrastructure, software development and service management. He is an excellent leader and strategic thinker who will tactically engage and accomplish objectives on a timely basis. He adeptly communicates the business value of whatever he plans, and then executes on that plan. During his projects, he regularly reports the results to senior staff, stakeholders, and team members. He leads by example and is a results-driven, people-oriented technical manager who can effectively build, lead, and motivate high performance teams to meet and usually exceed customer expectations. Mr. Slater has often been chosen to assume the leadership of complex projects that were in trouble and boldly done so, organizing and driving his Team to successful results while rising to meet and usually exceed the expectations of his sponsors and stakeholders. He has a coaching-mentoring style of leadership with the innate ability to build and lead high-performance, diverse Teams using the Peter Senge Learning Team Model. Mr. Slater has worked in some of the world’s most demanding IT environments; among these are McDonald’s, Zurich North America, JLL, IBM Global Security Services, British Petroleum, the U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Microsoft, Technisource, and the United States Air Force. Each of these environments presented unique, high-pressure, high-visibility challenges that not only required intelligence, skills, experience and integrity, but they were demanding in ways that required creativity, adaptability and flexibility. Mr. Slater possesses exceptional skills in leadership, communication, technical abilities, and time management, and is a highly reliable, well-rounded, seasoned IT professional that can quickly adapt to and add extraordinary value to any organization. Mr. Slater is also an internationally recognized and published author, professor, and presenter on various cybersecurity topics such as risk management, vulnerability management, infrastructure security, compliance, cyberwarfare, data center security, and social engineering.
Experienced Senior IT Project Manager / Program Manager certified in PMP, CISSP, SSCP. CISA, ITIL, ISFS, MCSE, MCITP, and MCSD, available for technical project management work or a full-time position in positions related to projects associated with cybersecurity, Risk Management, Risk Assessment, Data Centers, other IT infrastructure, IT Security, compliance management (especially ISO 27001, GDPR, FISMA, and COBIT), ITIL-based Service Transition and Service Management, and/or Application Development. Also seeking to eventually assume position as a director or a CIO, a CISO, a CSO, or a CTO. I will be instrumental in helping my organization maintain a strategic, competitive edge by providing strong, positive leadership and driving excellent performance in the teams, projects, and services I lead to maximize the business value to the organization. This position should be challenging, provide project and/or program leadership opportunities, additional opportunities for growth, and be recognized as making a vital contribution to the organization.
Bellevue University, Bellevue, NE
M.S. in Cybersecurity, 2013
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
Master of Business Administration (MBA), 2010
Marist College, Poughkeepsie, NY
Data Center Technology Certification Program, 2008
University of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
M.S. in Computer Information Systems, 2004
University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
B.S. Engineering Technology, Major Computer Systems Technology
Project Management Experience - Financials:
2014 - 2015 - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 7-person team, $1.5 million annual OpEx budget
2011 - 2012 - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 48-person team, $11.5 million annual OpEx budget
2010 - 2011 - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 14-person team, $2.2 million annual OpEx budget
2009 - 2010 - U.S. Air Force, 11-person Team, $1.3 million annual OpEx budget
2008 - 2009 - Komatsu Data Center Build & Migration Project (Technisource), $4 million CapEx budget & $5.5 million in cost savings
2008 – 2008 - Microsoft Chicago Data Center Manager, $43 million annual OpEx budget, $1 billion in CapEx budget
2006 - 2008 - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, 22-person team, $4.3 million annual OpEx budget
2001 - 2006 - BP Naperville Data Center, $4 million annual OpEx budget, and $1 million CapEx in annual projects
Slater Technologies, Inc. (Chicago, IL) March 2012 - Present
Sr. Cybersecurity Consultant / Sr. IT Project Manager
Working as a senior IT consultant/Project Manager on projects related to Cybersecurity, Blockchain, penetration testing, Vulnerability Management, Third-Party Risk Assessments, Wireless LAN audits and upgrades, wireless site surveys, information security, compliance, security reviews, risk management, and auditing. Developing training materials on the use of Blockchain technologies and Blockchain application development for the Chicago Blockchain Project and Internships I am sponsoring. Also provided consultations as a subject matter expert on projects with Blockchain, Data Center vendors and other local businesses. Working on Cybersecurity projects, including Business Resiliency assessments, formal risk assessments and Cybersecurity Program creation, Management and Maintenance, (NIST, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, CSA’s CSM, ISO 27001, HIPAA, PCI, and COBIT), creation and automation of risk management frameworks, security audits, and a fast-track ISO 27001 implementation project for a software company to achieve ISO 27001 certification in 2013. Have also directly involved with writing proposals and providing technical guidance to help staffing companies win multi-million dollar, five-year contracts to sell program management services in infrastructure security, software development and infrastructure deployment. Recent Clients: Sogeti, Zurich North America, Gevity, Becker Logistics, Supernova Companies, Policy Shield, Sumaria, U.S. Air Force, GoHealth, Accretive Solutions, Syzygy Risk Management, HCSC, IPSOS, Synovate, Panduit, Caveon, and CAPSIM Management Solutions.
Also provided leadership, management, guidance, and teaching for Summer 2018 Internships for 28 graduate students from local universities who are worked on these projects that we designed and developed:
2. Design, Build and Test a Cost-Effective Pentesting Methodology that will satisfy the requirements of multiple popular Cybersecurity Management Frameworks (PCI, HIPAA, FISMA, CSA CSM, etc.)
Abacus Technical Services – at McDonald’s World Headquarters in Chicago September 2018 – December 1, 2018 (Contractor position)
Information Security Manager
Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment and Risk Management Activities – Working for the Director Information Governance & Risk performing cybersecurity Risk Assessments on Applications, Solution Architectures, Cybersecurity Posture and Capabilities of McDonald’s Third-Party Vendors. Writing detailed Cybersecurity Risk Posture Reports.
Sogeti at Zurich North America (Schaumburg, IL) August 2017 – May 2018
Information Security Analyst (Contractor position)
Third-Party Vendor Risk Assessment and Risk Management Activities – Working directly for the CISO, performed risk assessments on the Cybersecurity Posture and Capabilities of Zurich’s Third-Party Administrators and Vendor Law Firms, and wrote detailed Cybersecurity Risk Posture Reports that were reviewed by the Zurich Security Steering Committee comprised of the CISO, CISO, Legal Officer, Risk Officer, and the Privacy Officer.
Slater Technologies, Inc. (for Supernova Companies) (Chicago, IL) July 2016 – January 2017
Information Security Engineer / Sr. IT Security Consultant / Sr. IT Project Manager (Full time position)
Provided all security-related services for Supernova, a FinTech company based in Downtown Chicago, IL. These included:
· Security Event and Incident Management
· Change Management
· Problem Management
· Annual Security Policy and Standards Review
· Vulnerability Management and Remediation Management - Create and manage the Vulnerability Management and Remediation Management programs. Used Qualys for threat and vulnerability management. Also worked closely with Qualys engineers to resolve technical issues regarding tool problems.
· Pentesting – Create and manage Pentesting Projects for FinTech application in the AWS Cloud. Used tools such as Shodan, ZAP, and Netsparker to produce details reports regarding existing vulnerabilities and followed up with remediation recommendations and efforts.
· User Revalidation/Privileged Access/Staff Termination/Physical Security Review
· Compliance Management - preparation for and passing SSAE 16 / SOC 2 Assessment.
· Business Resiliency Planning and Management
· Identity Access Management (IAM)
· Risk Assessment and Risk Management Activities
· Weekly Security Reports for the Organization – Including Threat Analysis, Vulnerability Analysis, Current Topics in Information Security, and Information Security Awareness.
· Research and Recommendations on Current and Emerging Vulnerabilities and Threats.
· Other Activities: I was instrumental in helping Supernova pass their very first SOC2 Type 1 Audit in October 2016. Also developed and managed the following Programs here, from scratch:
· IT Risk Management
· Threat Management
· Vulnerability Management
· Incident Management
· Business Resiliency
· Cybersecurity Management Program
Adecco (for IBM Global Security Services) (Chicago, IL) August 2015 – June 2016
Delivery Project Executive / Sr. IT Security Consultant / Sr. IT Project Manager (Full time position)
This Global Security Manager / Consultant role provided a single internal point of contact for local Americas Regional security Service Delivery Managers, facilitating a direct and integrated working relationship. This was a key role for the Vendor Security Team, serving the Client as the deliver management focal for operational governance and overseeing the day to day activities as they relate to Security Services. Reported to the Global CISO, Global GTO, and the Global Services Project Executive.
Provided oversight and action for the following for three Regions: Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific
· Security Incident Management
· Change Management
· Problem Management
· Annual Security Policy and Standards Review
· System Health Checking
· Vulnerability Management and Remediation Management - Created and managed the Global Vulnerability Management and Remediation Management programs
· User Revalidation/Privileged Access/Staff Termination/Physical Security Review
· Was instrumental in helping the client achieve and maintain certification in ISO 27001:2013.
· Designed, wrote, created and managed the client's Global Vulnerability Management Program and the client's Remediation Management Program. This included the use of IBM's VMS Security Management Tool, the monthly collection of data, and the tracking of remediation results in each of the regional Operation Teams. It also including reporting of aging of vulnerabilities by severity to ensure that vulnerabilities were getting remediated as required. Created and maintained a database that allowed retrieval of vulnerability and remediation progress data from present going back to October 2015.
· Created and managed the client's Monthly Global Security Performance Reporting Program and the Executive Vulnerability Summary Reports. These included analysis of past and present security event data.
· Created the Regional and Global Investigation/Incident Response Management Programs.
· Coordinated Global Security Responses and reported progress, analysis, and results to the Global CTO and the Global CISO.
· Supported the VP of Risk Management and Compliance with data about progress on Vulnerabilities, Remediations, and Compliance, as well as fulfilling frequent requests for Security Management Compliance Reports required by SOC2 and ISO 27001.
· Performed Threat Management and created and track emergency response plans for Global Responses to eminent threats such as Cisco ASA vulnerabilities, spear phishing and whaling attacks, and the DROWN threat in SSL.
· Coordinated and Managed the Regional Updates for the Security Services Delivery and Management in each Region: Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific.
Technatomy Corporation (Hines, IL) August 2014 – June 2015
Sr. IT Project Manager (Full time position – Contractor)
Led a talented Team of talented Engineers and related Support Staff in modernizing a complex legacy n-tier, enterprise client/server application (with over 500,000 lines of code) that supports case management work flows for 1300+ users that serve millions of disabled U.S. Military Veterans at the Veterans Benefits Administration in the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Used Agile / Scrum to manage and track the project.
Slater Technologies, Inc. (Chicago, IL) March 2012 - Present
Sr. IT Consultant / Sr. IT Security Consultant / Sr. IT Project Manager
See above at the top.
CACI (Chicago, IL) July 2011- March 2012
Program Manager (Full time position)
Worked as a program manager, managing several related development projects which would create the Nationwide Health Information Network (NwHIN) - a secure, nationwide, interoperable health information infrastructure for the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This was a multi-tier, secure, integrated, distributed application that utilizes Java, J2EE, Oracle, and various web-related technologies, and it interfaces with the Department of Defense as well as out-of-network and commercial medical providers. It was an Agile / SCRUM development project managed under the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record initiative that was commissioned by the President Obama in April 2009. It was also 100% telework, and I managed 48 people and 4 major projects that were nationwide, in over 20 states. Duties included:
· Management of Application Development Project Managers
· Oversight of and direct participation in a Formal Risk Management Program
· Oversight of and participation in a Quality Management Program
· Oversight of Database Administrator Team
· Oversight of the Program Management Support Team
· Worked on a special project to design and create a Cloud-based development environment for developers who had not yet received their clearances to directly access resources related to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This initiative allowed for quicker on-boarding of developers and maximized their effectiveness while meeting the security requirements of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
· In August 2011, worked closely with a CACI Senior Vice President to deliver the Cloud Services presentation that helped educate managerial and technical staff and initiate CACI’s new Cloud-based services design and Cloud-based services programs.
Slater Technologies (Chicago, IL) January 2011 to July 2011
Sr. IT Security Consultant / ISMS Architect (Full time position – Contractor)
At Synovate, Chicago, IL: ISMS Architect and Project Manager on project creating an ISO 27001-based Information Security Management System (ISMS). Initiated and planned this project and provided regular updates to senior level management including C-level executive management about the status, needs, and progress of this project.
Engineering Services Network (offices in Arlington, VA) January 2010 to January 2011
Project Manager for the Department of Veterans Affairs (Full time position – Contractor)
Led a 14-person Tier III IT Security Support Team at the VA Network Security Operations Center in Hines, IL to provide network security and defense, analysis and problem resolution on the VA’s national Private Cloud-based IT infrastructure on a 24 x 7 basis. This enterprise IT infrastructure has over 30,000 servers and over 330,000 desktops, and has managed IT assets and data located in all 50 states.
CSSS.NET (offices in Bellevue, NE) September 2009 to January 2010
Project Manager for the United States Air Force (Full time position – Contractor)
At Peterson AFB, CO for the 561st Network Operations Squadron, formed and led a 12-person Team to accomplish an ITIL v3 IT Services Management implementation and a service management transition for the United States Air Force. Initiated and planned this project and provided regular updated to senior level management including executive management about the status, needs, and progress of this project. This ITIL service management implementation was designed to introduce a major service transition and services management based on ITIL v3, so that the U.S. Air Force could begin to implement a Cloud-based services model for its IT Resources. It also allowed for continuous service improvement processes to every facet of their global Information Technology infrastructure, and when it was completed, it became the world’s largest full-scale pure ITIL v3 implementation.
Technisource Corporation, Itasca IL November 2008 to March 2009
Technical Project Manager (Full time position – Contractor)
Managed a large Private Cloud Data Center
Migration Project for Komatsu, large international manufacturing company,
which involved a significant in-sourcing initiative where servers were being migrated from an out-sourced facility to an
in-house facility. Initiated and planned this project and provided regular updated to senior level management including
C-level executive management about the status, needs, and progress of this project. (Note: I took this temporary position knowing that the project would end in Spring 2009 as the project was completing.)
Microsoft Corporation, (Headquarters in Redmond, WA, work location in a North Lake, IL) March 2008 to October 2008
Data Center Manager / Sr. IT Operations Program Manager II (Full time position)
I was the very first manager of the Microsoft Chicago Cloud Data Center, a $6 billion project which was built in Northlake, IL, western suburb of Chicago. It was the world’s largest Cloud Data Center, in floor space (705,000 sq ft), in power consumption (120 MW), and in the volume capacity for servers. It will eventually house over 330,000 physical servers, and today it remains Microsoft’s Flagship Cloud Data Center. The Microsoft Chicago Cloud Data Center is also the world’s first location where Data Center Modules (think 40-foot shipping containers) were implemented and tested on a mass scale. I was directly involved in the selection of the manufacturing vendor, as well as the operational implementation of this new containerized computing technology, writing the procedures to install and integrate them into the Chicago Data Center.
CSSS.NET, (offices in Bellevue, NE and Chicago, IL) November 2006 to March 2008
Program Manager for the Veterans Administration in Hines, IL (Full time position – Contractor)
On contract worth over $4 million in annual revenue, I managed a 21-person Team of senior level system engineers who support MS Exchange Server 2003, Blackberry Cell Phone / PDAs, Windows Server 2003, Microsoft Operations Manager, and Tivoli Backup Manager. This team supported the 24 x 7 business electronic messaging needs of over 300,000 users at the VA.
Contractor at British Petroleum, Naperville, IL May 2001 to November 2006
Data Center Manager / Change Management Manager / Project Manager (Three Roles in this position)
1) Data Center Manager for all operational aspects BP Naperville’s Data Center that housed hundreds of Servers (Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, Solaris, and Linux) as well as a network infrastructure that forms one of the largest hubs in North America, and also had responsibilities for three nearby satellite Data Centers.
· Managed a 2.5 year project that re-centralized that management of the Data Center, as well as three smaller satellite Data Centers.
· Planned and Managed 10 Data Center Migration Projects that consolidated assets into this datacenter.
2) Change Management Manager for a nationwide region comprised of 67 sites, and scores of servers, routers, switches, scores of WAN Circuits, etc.
3) System Engineer on a large Active Directory domain network (over 2000 servers total, distributed globally). Technologies used: SQL Server, MS Access, NT Server 4.0, Windows 2000 Server and Windows 2000 Professional, IIS, FrontPage, HTML, Windows Terminal Services, PCAnywhere, etc. scripting in PERL, VBScript, and KIXStart.
Chicago Manufacturing Center April 2000 to March 2001
Sr. Business Advisor / Database Administrator
Project Management Professional - PMP
Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
System Security Certified Practitioner - SSCP
MCSE, MCSD, MCITP
Project+, Security+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, Healthcare IT Professional, A+
ISO 27001 Auditor
Information Security Management Expert based on ISO/IEC 27002 - ISMES
Information Security Foundation based on ISO/IEC 27002 - ISFS
Information Technology Infrastructure Library - ITIL Foundation v3 and v2
IT Service Management Foundation – based on ISO/IEC 20000
Certified Information Systems Auditor - CISA
The Art of Service
Cloud Computing Foundation Certification
Institute of Data Center Professionals (IDCP)
Certified Data Center Professional - CDCP
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY EXPERIENCE:
Service Management Methodologies / Frameworks: ISO 20000, ITIL v3, ITIL v2, COBIT
System Development Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, CMMI, RAD, RUP, SDLC, Waterfall
Project Management Methodologies: PMI PMBOK, PMBOK Lite, BP, Customized Project Management Methodologies, MethodOne, U.S. Air Force.
Security and Compliance Frameworks: GDPR, ISO 27001:2013, NY DFS Cybersecurity Regulation, Cloud Security Alliance Control Set CSM 3.01, NIST SP 800-53a, FISMA, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, SANS 20, SOC 2, SOC 1, SAS 70 Type II, SSAE-16 Type II, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, PCI DSS, ISO 20000, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001.
Cloud Experience: Amazon Web Services - IaaS, SaaS, and PaaS, and Security Management including Pentesting, Microsoft Cloud: Windows Live, IaaS, SaaS, Sharepoint, Office 365, SQL, Google: GoogleDocs, IaaS, SaaS. Apple: IaaS, Box: IaaS
Operating Systems: Windows 2016 Server, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Citrix Xenapp, Citrix, Windows Terminal Server 4.0, IOS, Citrix Metaframe 1.8, RedHat Linux, Fedora Linux, UBUNTU Linux, SUSE Linux, AIX 5.4L, HP-UX, OpenVMS.
Networks and Protocols: TCP/IP, IPv4, IPv6, BGP4, EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, RIP2, Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, HTTP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, DHCP, DLC, RAS, PPTP, PPP, IPSec, SSL, WPA2, L2TP, EAP, and RDP.
Hardware: Servers from these vendors: IBM, HP, Dell Servers, Digital, RS/6000, Laptops, IBM-PC Compatibles from 8088 to Intel i7. Nokia Lumia 920 & 1020, Dell Latitude 10 Tablet, and Microsoft Surface Pro. Small computers: Raspberry Pi – Model B, Arduino. Also Wireless Routers, Wireless Access Points and other wireless networking devices: 802.11a, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n, 802.11ac. Other hardware includes: Cisco VPN Concentrators, Cisco Routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, HP-UX RISC Workstations, VAX, Network Applications NAS and SAN Storage Device (150 TB), RAID 0, 1, RAID 5, 10 disk arrays, network interface cards, modems, switches, hubs, SCSI, IBM 30XX, tape drives, etc.
Software and Utilities: MS Visio (certified), MS Project (certified), Blockchain – Bitcoin, Blockchain – Ethereum, MS Word MS Excel, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, Jira, Sysinternals Utilities Suite, MS Outlook, Remedy, Microsoft Operations Manager, MS Project Server (certified), MS Sharepoint Server, Wireshark, Channelizer, Inssider, Ethereal, Splunk, Backtrack, NMAP, OWASP, BP Global Change Management System (GCMS), TCP/IP, SNORT, Nessus, PuTTY, Samba Server, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Active Directory, FTP Server, NMAP, MS Exchange Server, MS Internet Information Server, HP OpenView Network Node Manager, Network Associates Sniffer, MS FrontPage, Compaq Insight Manager, Citrix Metaframe, MS Internet Explorer, PaintShop Pro, Norton 360, Norton Anti-Virus, McAfee.
Security-related Tools: Netsparker (Desktop and Cloud), WiFi Pineapple, LAN Turtle, Shodan, ZAP, AlertLogic, Qualys, Nmap, IBM MSS VMS, Kali Linux, Rapid 7 Nexpose’, Burp Suite, WireShark, Kaspersky, Nessus, MBSA, Metasploit, Splunk, QRadar, TCPDump, TCPView, Unicornscan, OpenVAS, Fping, Hping, Wapiti, Wfetch, SET, Sysinternals, Angry IP Scanner, Netcat, Fluke.
Networking Devices: Switches (managed and unmanaged), Cisco ASA, PaloAlto Firewalls, Cisco Clean Assess Network Access Control Device, 802.11b/g/n routers and wireless access points, Riverbed Steelhead devices, CSU/DSU’s, DSL Modems, Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, VPN Concentrators, Ethernet network interface cards, and 802.11a/b/g/n network interface cards.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, AWS Red Shift, AWS DynamoDB, JSON, MS Access, MySQL, and Oracle Rdb.
Data Center Automation Tasks, Tools & Experience:
Have used several tools to automate the management of tasks required to efficiently manage a modern Data Center. Visit http://billslater.com/datacentermanager/WFS_Data_Center_Automation_Tasks_and_Tools_2009_.htm for a complete three-page list of Tasks and Tools.
Professional Military Experience
United States Air Force: Computer System Staff Officer, (5135B), supporting command control communications systems at Strategic Air Command Headquarters Command Post for the SAC Battle Staff and National Command Authorities.
Publications and Presentations
Visit http://billslater.com/writing for a list of publications and presentations.
Air Force Association
American Society of Industrial Security International
Armed Forced Communications and Electronics Association
Association for Computing Machinery
Data Center Professionals Network
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Federal IT Security Institute
IEEE Computer Society
Institute for Data Center Professionals, Charter Member and Newsletter Editor
ICTTF International Cyber Threat Task Force
Illinois Institute of Technology Center for Cybersecurity and Forensics Education - Member
International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, Inc., (ISC)²® since 2004
International Society for Auditing and Control Association (ISACA) – GOLD Member
Internet Society, Supporting Member
Project Management Institute